FREEDOM!

8:24 AM


"You left me in JAIL?!"
I'm still on confinement and had this urge to go to IKEA to get something I needed but I kept getting blocked by my aunts and dad. So I bought what I needed off Carousell. Fine. 

But YESTERDAYYYY. My king sized bed arrived without bedding. My aunt insisted I not leave the house and that she would get a set for me (no thanks). 

After my bath and settling baby, I told my dad "I have something to tell you...I...want...to..get...my...bedding.."

My dad replied "I already know. You didn't have to tell me". 

And that is how I got 2 hours of FREEDOM from baby. We went to the nearby mall, got my stuff and did some retail therapy. 2 cute diaper bags yayyyy. 

My dad did insist that I wear long pants before going out though. He also told me to not tell my aunt. Hahahahaha.

I even waved to baby from outside the door and laughed at her "HAHA HAVE FUN IN JAIL!". Exact words.


You Might Also Like

0 comments