Elise is 1 month old!

9:50 PM


It's been one month since Elise was born. She is 8cm taller and 1kg heavier than her birth weight. She feels so huge already. One month ago, I was cradling her in the delivery suite and noticing how she had a very prominent dimple. She was placed on my chest and did the breast crawl. I'd read about it before, and was amazed to see her do it. 


 It has been quite a month. She is very vocal and lets us know when she dislikes something with a loud growl. When she dislikes something, she'll push away with her little (but very strong) arms and go "ERUGHH!" angrily. Other times, she squeaks, mews and does other cute sounds.
We have 3 adults tending to one little infant, and all of us have disrupted sleep. In the first two weeks, I felt like I was running on adrenaline. It's a lot better now that we've figured out her schedule, but now it still feels like there are so many things to do with so little time.
She likes looking at scenery and being carried by her grandfather. She likes bathing but hates changing in and out of clothes. 


 I love my little human. Pregnancy kind of ruined my body but it gave me this girl. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments